Are you trying to untangle the ins and outs of the latest indictment scandal?
Andrew C. McCarthy, a former assistant U.S. attorney for the Southern District of New York and National Review contributing editor, joined today's show to explain what we know so far about former Trump campaign chairman Paul Manafort being indicted and what we should look for as this case unfolds.
Here are some of the questions he and Glenn looked at:
- What will a prosecutor need to prove in order to convict Manafort on money laundering charges?
- How much jail time is Manafort facing?
- Which allegation against Manafort will be the most damning?
- How does the federal statute of limitations affect charges against Manafort?
- What will special counsel Robert Mueller be looking for as Manafort is investigated?