© 2024 Blaze Media LLC. All rights reserved.
Here are the headlines from ZION news:
- A Palestinian from the West Bank city of Qalqiliya has just been arrested for stabbing an Israeli bus driver in a Petah Tikva eatery in central Israel. The 21 year-old suspect says he "did it for Al Aqsa mosque."
- An Israeli security guard has been stabbed in a terror attack at the Israeli embassy in Jordan. The 17 year old Jordanian behind the assault was motivated by the controversy on Jerusalem’s Temple Mount. He’s currently being held for questioning by the Jordanian government.
- Maj.Gen (Ret.) Amos Yadlin, Former Israeli Defense Force Intelligence Chief and Head of INSS came to the ILTV studio to give more in-depth perspective on the Temple Mount security measures and their resulting crises.
- The victims of the Halamish terror attack were buried on Sunday. Halamish settlement heads had appealed to IDF over security problems in the area.
- After a six hour security cabinet meeting this morning, the Israeli government still hasn’t decided how to continue maintaining security at the Temple Mount while reducing tensions.
- The Islamic Waqf has forbidden Muslim worshipers from passing through the metal detectors, and former Jordanian Deputy Prime Minister is claiming that Israeli settlers dance at Al Aqsa on Fridays, which incites many Muslims.
- United States President Donald Trump has sent his special envoy Jason Greenblatt to Israel to try to broker a resolution for the Temple Mount crisis.
- Pope Francis is calling for a peaceful resolution to the Temple Mount crisis.
- The President of Turkey Erdogan is accusing Israel of "assaulting peoples' lives" and impeding their freedom of religion, even though it is the Islamic Waqf which has banned Muslim worshipers from the Temple Mount.
- Noam Malali, CEO of WizeSize, spoke at the ILTV studio about Israeli company WizeSize which helps you find perfectly fitting shoes online without the guesswork.
- Israeli pharmaceutical company Neuroderm has just been sold for over a billion dollars to the Japanese Mitsubishi group.
- Learn a new Hebrew word every day. Today’s word is "bari," written בריא, which means "healthy."
Listen to more episodes on demand of “ZION News” on TheBlaze Contributors.
Want to leave a tip?
We answer to you. Help keep our content free of advertisers and big tech censorship by leaving a tip today.
News, opinion, and entertainment for people who love the American way of life.