Glenn Beck and The Nazarene Fund have been working tirelessly to evacuate Americans and our allies from Afghanistan, thanks to the U.S. government's failure to do so. But it's been far from easy. A recent Newsweek article, titled "Taliban Holds Up Glenn Beck Group's Planes," addressed some of the most recent challenges. The article claimed that six planes — filled with Americans and SIVs ready for takeoff — were "grounded by the Taliban amid negotiations with the U.S. State Department." So, what's actually going on? Why is the State Department meddling in the rescue? And what are the next steps to get these Americans home?
Watch the video clip below to hear Glenn breaks down the whole story:
UPDATE: Leaked Email Shows State Department STILL Blocking Afghanistan Rescue Flights
Want more from Glenn Beck?
To enjoy more of Glenn's masterful storytelling, thought-provoking analysis and uncanny ability to make sense of the chaos, subscribe to BlazeTV — the largest multi-platform network of voices who love America, defend the Constitution, and live the American dream.
- The Taliban is holding hostage six planes chartered by Glenn Beck ... ›
- Biden admin stopped planes chartered by Glenn Beck charity from ... ›
- WATCH: Biden’s Middle East Chaos: Our Dangerous Path to the Next 9/11 - TheBlaze ›
- ‘Both miraculous and horrendous’: Glenn Beck gives emotional update on Afghanistan rescue - TheBlaze ›
- Rescue UPDATE: Stranded Afghan interpreter who once helped rescue Biden has finally escaped — but not with Biden's help - TheBlaze ›