What's going on?
The Republican Jewish Coalition is calling on seven Democratic lawmakers to resign over connections to Nation of Islam leader Louis Farrakhan, who has made many anti-Semitic remarks over the years and last week called Jewish people "my enemy" in a speech.
The seven members of Congress in question have all attended meetings with Farrakhan while holding office, according to the Daily Caller.
Who are the seven Democrats?
- Rep. Keith Ellison (D-Minn.)
- Rep. Barbara Lee (D-Calif.)
- Rep. Maxine Waters (D-Calif.)
- Rep. Danny Davis (D-Ill.)
- Rep. Andre Carson (D-Ind.)
- Rep. Gregory Meeks (D-N.Y.)
- Rep. Al Green (D-Texas)
How can Democrats and progressives get away with connections to someone like Farrakhan?
"The leaders of the Women's March were in the audience of Louis Farrakhan last weekend, and they're defending that," Glenn said.