Megyn Kelly, the pregnant Fox News anchor whose baby is due this month according to Wikipedia, was all Ms. Sassy-Pants on her show today as she enumerated, with humor, the top 5 things you should never--ever, ever--say to a pregnant woman. Scroll down to watch.
Here we go, starting from the end:
5. "Don't tell us how fat or out of shape YOU feel."
4. "Don't tell us it looks like we're having a girl...we all know what that means. They say girls steal your beauty."
3. "Don't kid about our condition. 'Wide load coming through' is not funny....Ellen Degeneres has a very good rule about kidding. If we're not both laughing, you're doing it wrong."
2. "Don't guess the due date....if you ask me when I'm due and I'm vague, just be quiet. We both know you're sitting there wondering how I got so big so fast. You see, I would be smaller, but I have another human being developing inside me."
1. "Don't comment on our bodies. Ever, really. But especially when we're pregnant."