Sean Hannity downplayed any possible controversy over a report that Megyn Kelly will be taking his 9 p.m. Fox News timeslot, saying Thursday he's "very happy" with what's coming.
“Let’s just say, in the end, I’m very happy. That’s all I can say at this point,” Hannity said on the radio.
The Drudge Report said Thursday that Kelly would be taking the 9 p.m. ET slot when she makes her previously-announced move to primetime.
Hannity said he loves all of the "people speculating."
"Everybody thinks they know everything and they don’t,” he said. "It's pretty funny."
He also dismissed the "Hannity haters" who inevitably "come out in full force," saying, "if I wasn’t hated, I wouldn’t be doing my job now would I?”
A Fox News spokesperson said in a statement to TheBlaze Thursday that they would "neither confirm nor deny" the report about Kelly, but reiterated that the network has signed long-term deals with all of its top evening talent, including Hannity.
Listen below, via Politico: