Glenn Beck said on Monday that "it is clearly provable that the president is lying about something that affects your health," and proceeded to ask what else the president is "willing to lie about."
Beck said that with the passage and implementation of the Affordable Care Act, better known as Obamacare, "the government has gotten between you and your doctors, and they're telling your insurance company what exactly they have to do to be in compliance."
Now that millions have been informed they won't be able to renew their current insurance policies -- despite President Obama's repeated assurances that if you like your insurance plan, you can keep it -- Beck said the left is simply "[shrugging] it off and [telling] more lies."
Such lies, Beck said, include that the new exchanges where one can buy insurance are "great!"
"Can we stop and ask, better for whom?" Beck reflected. "Why is the government suddenly the arbiter of what is a better policy for you?"
The full episode of The Glenn Beck Program, along with many other live streaming shows and thousands of hours of on-demand content, is available on just about any digital device. Get it all with a FREE TRIAL.
Other Must-Read Stories:
- ‘They Are Liars’: Beck Says These Then-And-Now Obama Videos Prove It
- NBC News: Obama Admin. Knew Millions Would Not Be Able to Keep Their Health Insurance for at Least 3 Years, Promised It Anyway
- The Sneaky Way the Obamacare Website Is Underquoting Insurance Rates (and It Was a Mainstream Media Outlet That Caught It)
- Former Dem Staffer Who Fought for Obamacare Makes Huge Admission in Email to Her Old Boss
- Mitch McConnell’s Office Sends Out Photo of ‘Obamacare’ Regulations Printed and Stacked Unbelievably High