MSNBC's Joe Scarborough confessed Wednesday that his mother is a huge Glenn Beck fan, and "every time" he says something negative about Beck, his mother sends him "the ugliest email."
“It’s like they disinvite me to Thanksgiving dinner," he joked, adding: "My mom obviously subscribes to Glenn’s TV program.”
The remarks came at an event to promote Scarborough's new book, "The Right Path: From Ike to Reagan, How Republicans Once Mastered Politics–and Can Again," and were soon followed up by a tweet from Scarborough:
Beck quickly responded to Scarborough's request, writing a personalized note to the MSNBC host's mother:
TheBlaze's social media guru Sara Johnson, who facilitated the signing, told Scarborough:
Other Must-Read Stories:
- Guess Which MSNBC Host’s Mom Subscribes to TheBlaze TV
- New York Times Publishes Remarkably Fair Article About Glenn Beck
- The Unique Syria Article in a ‘Liberal Rag’ That Glenn Beck Can’t Stop Praising
- Glenn Beck Tells the Fascinating History of World War II Like You’ve Never Heard It Before
- What One Issue Can Unite Michael Moore, Bill Maher & Glenn Beck?