Please verify

Blaze Media
Watch LIVE

Good guy with a gun neutralizes assailant who was reportedly stabbing woman outside Texas gas station

Image source: YouTube screenshot

A Texas man stepped into a terrifying domestic situation unfolding outside a Waco gas station and quickly incapacitated a suspect who was allegedly repeatedly stabbing a woman.

What are the details?

The unidentified Texan pulled out his personal handgun when he saw a suspect stabbing a woman outside a QuikTrip gas station on Friday, KWTX-TV reported.

The incident took place around 7:40 p.m. local time, the station reported, noting, "Initial reports indicated that a male was actively stabbing a female and was chasing her into the gas station."

The Good Samaritan said that he witnessed the suspect attacking the injured woman and didn't think twice about firing on the suspect.

Authorities quickly arrived on the scene and transported the male and female to a local hospital for treatment.

Police investigating after third party steps in, shoots man who stabbed woman at Waco gas stationwww.youtube.com

The male suspect, who remains unnamed at the time of this reporting, is in custody. Police say that he will remain in custody of the Waco Police Department as he continues to receive medical care for the injuries he sustained as a result of the attack.

The Good Samaritan remained at the scene, the outlet reported, and cooperated with investigators. He is not facing any charges at this time, Waco police said.

"The third-party that was involved that did discharge a weapon, he is with us, he is being very cooperative," a spokesperson for the Waco Police Department said. "He does have people here that are supporting him as well, and so we'll continue to work with him throughout this investigation."

A spokesperson for QuikTrip said that the company is grateful for law enforcement and places employee and customer safety at its highest priority.

“The safety of our employees and customers are at the peak of what we do,” QuikTrip corporate communication manager Aisha Jefferson-Smith told Newsweek. “Our stores are monitored 24-hours a day at a central location where we can see and hear what’s going on. We are working around the clock to help law enforcement resolve the case.”

(H/T: Faithwire)

Most recent

Massive great white shark decapitated diver in first fatal attack of 2023: Report

All Articles