Not only that. According to a member of the GOP's press team, Goldman has donated more than $36,000 to Democrats, including Hillary Clinton, Beto O'Rourke, and Alabama Sen. Doug Jones. He's a blatant partisan.
Goldman is also a peddler of conspiracy theories, including believing the Russians had a pee tape of Donald Trump and that Trump colluded with Vladimir Putin to beat Hillary, and believes whole-heartedly that the Steele Dossier is the gospel truth.
The so-called "impeachment hearings" are a fishing expedition in search of a crime.
- 'Testy' Nancy Pelosi calls journalist James Rosen 'Mr. Republican Talking Points' after his whistleblower question — and she gets taken to task
- Democrat asks BlazeTV's Allie Stuckey at abortion hearing, 'Where is the compassion once you're born?' then cuts her off when she tries to answer
- Glenn Beck: 'His fingers are on everything' — that's why Democrats and the media are 'scared' of naming the whistleblower
- Washington Post only fact-checks Republicans after first day of impeachment hearings
- Dan Crenshaw defends Stefanik, Haley from Nicolle Wallace's 'baseless and insulting slander'
- Jack Shafer: The press should name the whistleblower
- Becket Adams: ABC News still hasn't explained why it protected Jeffrey Epstein or why it retaliated against the alleged whistleblower
- George Soros' foundation demands Fox News ban Joe diGenova
- MSNBC is the most influential network among liberals—and it's ignoring Bernie Sanders
- Young Turks founder Cenk Uygur running for Katie Hill's former seat