JOSHUA ROBERTS/POOL/AFP via Getty Images
© 2024 Blaze Media LLC. All rights reserved.
You can't make this stuff up.
WTF MSM!? is a newsletter that puts a dose of sunlight on the mainstream media and exposes how the media twist facts, selectively report, and outright lie to advance their left-wing agenda. You can sign up for the WTF MSM!? newsletter here.
If you're watching the public "impeachment hearings," you've no doubt seen the lead counsel for the Democrats questioning witnesses. His name is Daniel Goldman, and of course he's recently been employed as a Trump-hating legal analyst for NBC News and MSNBC.
Not only that. According to a member of the GOP's press team, Goldman has donated more than $36,000 to Democrats, including Hillary Clinton, Beto O'Rourke, and Alabama Sen. Doug Jones. He's a blatant partisan.
Goldman is also a peddler of conspiracy theories, including believing the Russians had a pee tape of Donald Trump and that Trump colluded with Vladimir Putin to beat Hillary, and believes whole-heartedly that the Steele Dossier is the gospel truth.
The so-called "impeachment hearings" are a fishing expedition in search of a crime.
- 'Testy' Nancy Pelosi calls journalist James Rosen 'Mr. Republican Talking Points' after his whistleblower question — and she gets taken to task
- Democrat asks BlazeTV's Allie Stuckey at abortion hearing, 'Where is the compassion once you're born?' then cuts her off when she tries to answer
- Glenn Beck: 'His fingers are on everything' — that's why Democrats and the media are 'scared' of naming the whistleblower
- Washington Post only fact-checks Republicans after first day of impeachment hearings
- Dan Crenshaw defends Stefanik, Haley from Nicolle Wallace's 'baseless and insulting slander'
- Jack Shafer: The press should name the whistleblower
- Becket Adams: ABC News still hasn't explained why it protected Jeffrey Epstein or why it retaliated against the alleged whistleblower
- George Soros' foundation demands Fox News ban Joe diGenova
- MSNBC is the most influential network among liberals—and it's ignoring Bernie Sanders
- Young Turks founder Cenk Uygur running for Katie Hill's former seat
Want to leave a tip?
We answer to you. Help keep our content free of advertisers and big tech censorship by leaving a tip today.