Here are the top stories from ZION news:
- Jewish federations have been sending aid to support families displaced by Tropical Storm Harvey, the rains from which continue to wreak havoc across the Gulf Coast of the United States. Texas police have confirmed that at least ten people have already died.
- Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu declared that Israel will never evacuate another Jewish settlement at a ceremony which marked the 50th anniversary of Israel settling in the West Bank.
- Former Israeli Ambassador to New Zealand Yosef Livne spoke at the ILTV studio to discuss Israeli-United Nations relations.
- The new head of Hamas announced that Iran will now be the “largest backer” of money and military aid to Hamas’ army.
- The High Court of Israel has just called Israel’s detainment policy unconstitutional and says the state can no longer indefinitely jail asylum-seekers who refuse to be deported.
- The Israeli government granted a one-day visit for Israeli lawmakers to enter the Temple Mount for the first time since 2015.
- Conductor at "Canto General" Yuval Ben Ozer spoke at the ILTV studio about the 52nd Abu Gosh Music Festival.
- The creator of MTV’S hit series “Catfish” appeared on the red carpet wearing a yellow Star of David, the latest celebrity to silently protest the rising anti-Semitism spreading across America.
- Benjamin Netanyahu hosted American talk show host Conan O'Brien, who is touring Israel for "Conan Without Borders' special.
- Learn a new Hebrew word every day. Today’s word is "sfam-nom," written שפמנון, which means "catfish."
Listen to more episodes on demand of “ZION News” on TheBlaze Contributors.