Here are today's headlines from ZION news:
- Former chief of staff Ari Harow is set to give police firsthand evidence in two corruption scandals against Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu.
- For the first time in five years, the King of Jordan is coming to visit the Palestinian Authority to tackle the Israeli-Palestinian peace process.
-Palestinian Authority President Abbas has announced that there will be no deal with Hamas and no end to the P.A.’s electricity cuts in Gaza until Hamas agrees to play by the Palestinian leader’s rules.
- Democratic Senator Chuck Schumer (N.Y.) has just added his name to the list of co-sponsors for the Taylor Force Act, a bill that would cut the vast majority of financial aid that the P.A. gets from the United States in order to disincentivize P.A. payments to terrorists and their families.
- Dr. Martin Sherman, Founder and Executive Director of the Israel Institute for Strategic Studies, spoke at the ILTV studio to discuss whether Jared Kushner is fit to lead Mid-East peace negotiations.
- Thousands flooded the streets of Jerusalem to participate in the city’s sixteenth annual pride parade.
- Emily Kay spoke at the ILTV studio about a young newlywed couple that is battling stage four lung cancer. To help the Kay family, donate.
- Israeli triple jumper Hanna Knyazyeva-Minenko has qualified for the finals at the International Association of Athletics Federations (IAAF) world championships.
- ILTV's Emanuelle Kadosh gave a sneak peek into the inner-workings of a international hair company, Moroccan Oil.
- Learn a new Hebrew word every day. Today’s word is "shemen," which means "oil."
Listen to more episodes on demand of “ZION News” on TheBlaze Contributors.