William Hertling, author of the “Singularity Series,” joined Glenn on today’s show to talk about the future of technology and artificial intelligence. They tackled these questions and more:
- What will it look like when humans and smart machines are “coexisting”?
- Will we keep losing jobs to automation?
- When will robots be able to diagnose our illnesses and replace doctors?
- How will the human experience change as technology advances?
- Will we be able to “opt out” of AI?
To see more from Glenn, visit his channel on TheBlaze and listen live to “The Glenn Beck Radio Program” with Glenn Beck and Stu Burguiere weekdays 9 a.m. – 12 p.m. ET on TheBlaze Radio Network.