New York Times bestselling author and BlazeTV host Mark Levin unpacked the so-called "evidence of criminal conduct" against former President Donald Trump that was recently unveiled by the House Select Committee investigating the Jan. 6 riot at the U.S. Capitol.
During a recent hearing, Vice Chairman Liz Cheney (R-Wyo.) read aloud several text messages among former President Trump’s chief of staff Mark Meadows, various members of Congress, the press, and the president's son, Donald Trump Jr. that were sent and received on Jan. 6.
"These texts leave no doubt: the White House knew exactly what was happening at the Capitol. Members of Congress, the press, and others wrote to Mark Meadows as the attack was underway," Cheney alleged before reading the text messages.
“Mr. Meadows’s testimony will bear on another key question before this committee: Did Donald Trump, through action or inaction, corruptly seek to obstruct or impede Congress’ official proceeding to count electoral votes?” she added.
Noting that the texts nearly all showed beyond question that the people in President Trump's inner-circle were shocked and alarmed by the protest-turned-riot, Mark argued that the texts actually prove that neither the president nor his chief of staff had prior knowledge of or participated in planning the Jan. 6 riot.
"Now let me ask you a question: What does that demonstrate?" Mark asked of what the texts reveal. "It proves the case against their own narrative. If Donald Trump were leading an insurrection, don't you think Don Jr. would be in on it? If Donald Trump were leading an insurrection, don't you think some of his friends in the media would know about it rather than telling him ... to do something about this? It wouldn't be the other way around."
"That's the point. If you had somebody with a 4 IQ there, they'd have said, 'Wait a minute, if Don Jr is pleading with his dad to say something (in response to the riot), then obviously Don Jr. didn't know about it in advance, or these Fox hosts didn't know about it in advance, nor did the president, nor did his chief of staff.' Right? Because they would have talked to their friends and their compatriots," Mark said.
Watch the video clip below or find more episodes of "LevinTV" here:
Want more from Mark Levin?
To enjoy more of "the Great One" — Mark Levin as you've never seen him before — subscribe to BlazeTV — the largest multi-platform network of voices who love America, defend the Constitution and live the American dream.
- Jan. 6 Committee unanimously votes to hold Mark Meadows in ... ›
- Jan. 6 committee issues subpoenas for Kayleigh McEnany, Stephen ... ›
- 'Enough is enough': Mark Levin slams Adam Schiff for 'unethical' conduct during Jan. 6 hearings - TheBlaze ›
- Glenn Beck: Why is Pelosi REFUSING to release Jan. 6 Capitol Police information? - TheBlaze ›
- Mark Levin exposes the real 'greatest threat' to America, as Dems continue focus on Jan. 6 - TheBlaze ›
- WATCH: Mark Levin SLAMS 'political thug' Nancy Pelosi for blatant electoral flip-flop ›
- WATCH: Mark Levin SLAMS 'political thug' Nancy Pelosi for blatant electoral flip-flop - TheBlaze ›