After being court-ordered to keep his church closed, Pastor John MacArthur of Grace Community Church felt compelled to answer why he decided to reopen his church in defiance of California's COVID-19 requirements.
In this clip on "Pat Gray Unleashed," MacArthur ran through the requirements and illustrated how impossible the state made it for a church to reopen lawfully.
"Not only is it unconstitutional, but it goes against the Lord of the church," MacArthur explained.
Here is a list of a few requirements:
- No indoor meetings at all
- Pre-registration of all attendees
- Every other parking space must be left vacant
- Restrooms are to be used during the service to eliminate the rush
- Disposable seat covers changed between services
- Shortened services
- In-person contact with anyone outside of their family for more than 15 minutes must self-quarantine for two weeks
The pastor explained that demands listed in California's mandate would shut churches down.
"Things are getting worse by the minute," Pat concluded. Watch the clip below for more details.
Use promo code PAT to save $10 on one year of BlazeTV.
Want more from Pat Gray?
To enjoy more of Pat's biting analysis and signature wit as he restores common sense to a senseless world, subscribe to BlazeTV — the largest multi-platform network of voices who love the American dream.