R&B singer Rihanna's Dallas concert came to an abrupt end Friday after a light above the stage caught fire.
NBC Dalla-Fort Worth reported:
Rihanna, dressed in a floor-length, canary-colored gown with bejeweled black and white neckline, quickly exited the stage. The light was fully on fire at that point.
Sparks fell to ground as the light burned. Shortly thereafter, smoke started to fill the arena, the lights came on, and sirens began to go off.
Fans cheered when the fire was put out, but concert-goers were evacuated from the American Airlines Center.
According to CBS Dallas/Forth Worth, the concert venue was not evacuated immediately, but some audience members rushed the exits, causing a backup. There were no injuries.
Rihanna took to her Twitter account after the show ended to update her fans: