During Tuesday's edition of his show on TheBlazeTV, Glenn Beck took a detailed look into what the United States looked like before President Obama took office and compared it to where we are as a nation today.
Beck's findings are, to put it lightly, damaging to the president's re-election hopes.
In a video segment titled "Obama by the Numbers," Beck seemingly answers this nagging question once and for all: "Are you better off today than you were four years ago?" The answer, at least by the numbers, is a resounding "no."
Here are some of the highlights from the video:
- U.S. went from No. 1 in global competitiveness in 2008-2009 to No.7 in 2011-2012.
- Average cost of college tuition increase from $6,591 in 2009 to $8,244 in 2012
- The price of gasoline skyrocketed from $1.85-per-gallon in 2009 to $3.86-per-gallon in 2012
- The Obama administration has added 11,327 new pages of government regulations
- Federal debt has ballooned from $10.6 trillion in 2009 to $16.06 trillion in 2012.
Watch the revealing video below: