Earlier this year, two European TV hosts showed us just how men react when they try to re-enact feeling some of the pain women experience in childbirth.
Now, two other men have filmed their reactions while just watching a birth video. The result is hilarious.
The video starts off with one of the young men expressing his slight exasperation before the video starts that it's four minutes long. To which the other responds, " you can't give birth in a minute."
We've paired some of the gentlemen's choice quotes from the footage with their screenshots of reactions for your enjoyment, but be sure to watch the full video that we've posted at the end.
Man 1: "Wait, what? She's standing? No. ...She's standing and giving birth." Man 2: "What a champ."(Image: YouTube screenshot)
Man 1: "Is it just going to fall out of her?" Man 2: "No, they're going to catch it. ...at least put a pillow, you know you gotta have a spotter."
Man 1 and Man 2: "Oohhhhh!" Man 1: "Let me rewind a little bit." (Image: YouTube screenshot)
No words (Image: YouTube screenshot)
Man 1: "You're choking the baby. Let it out." (Image: YouTube screenshot)
Man 1 and Man 2: "Oohhhhh!" (Image: YouTube screenshot)
Again no words. (Image: YouTube screenshot)
Other good lines:
- Man 1: "How do you stand that?"
- Man 2: "I am now a feminist."
- Man 2: "Dude, I don't want to know what's on the other end of that umbilical cord inside of her. I think her heart is connected to it."
After only witnessing these few minutes of childbirth, both men admit that they don't think they would be able to be in the delivery room in the future. And yet, Man 1 says "Let's watch another."
Here's the footage (Content warning: some strong language and conversation that might be considered graphic):
- Two European TV Hosts Try to Experience the Pain of Childbirth -- How Long Do you Think They Lasted?
- Watch This First Ever MRI Footage of a Baby's Birth
- Home Birth Advocate Dies After Her Own Home Delivery