A driver in Johnstown, Pennsylvania, was in for quite a shock when a deer came crashing through a public bus's front window and proceeded to go ballistic, running and jumping throughout the vehicle.
The Tribune-Democrat reports that the bizarre incident unfolded on Tuesday evening around 6:30 p.m on a CamTran bus. At the time, the vehicle was mostly empty, aside from one female customer (you can see her calmly sitting at the back of the bus as the deer runs about in the below clip).
Photo Credit: YouTube
"The driver immediately stopped the bus," said Josh Yoder, a spokesperson for CamTran. "He opened the door and the deer just walked off the bus."
But this didn't happen until the deer had a little fun, jumping around the vehicle, clearly disoriented from the experience. Luckily, no one was injured and the bus is currently being repaired.
Watch the stunning video, below. While you won't see the deer's exit, you'll be able to watch it crash onto the bus, roam about -- and you'll get a few glimpses of the driver seemingly attempting to move as far away from the animal as possible:
(H/T: The Tribune-Democrat)
Other Must-Read Stories:
- ‘Very Frightening’: Prominent Catholic Prof. Claims IRS Audited Her After Speaking Out Against Obama and Demanded to Know Who Was Paying Her
- Here’s What Pope Francis Did When Pilgrims Gave Him Doves in Front of a Live Audience
- NBC Reporter Calls Out Jay Carney Over Obama’s Support of Press During Contentious News Conference
- Whites-Only Fellowship Sparks Major Conundrum for Columbia University — Here’s How Officials Want to Fix It
- Which Prominent Faith Leader Is Now Claiming to Have Been Targeted by the IRS?