TheBlaze TV's "Get TheBlaze" campaign on August 20th -- designed to encourage Blaze fans to contact their cable operators and encourage them to pick up TheBlaze TV -- flooded phone lines, Facebook, Twitter, and even radio on Tuesday.
Internal metrics say the social reach of the campaign reached millions of people, and TheBlaze's president of business development Lynne Costantini said that as a result, "several cable operators have called to express interest in adding TheBlaze."
"Do not ever tell them to drop Al Jazeera, just tell them, ‘We see what you’ve put on, that’s cool. We would like the American channel. We would like the channel where the truth resides, TheBlaze,’” Glenn Beck told his fans on television Tuesday.
Costantini commented: "It is clear that our audience is demanding TheBlaze based on the tens of thousands of calls, emails, tweets and Facebook posts."
"It is interesting to note that with very few exceptions, TV providers have not posted Facebook responses to the customers' inquiries," she added.
According to Costantini, Time Warner Cable specifically received thousands of requests.
Time Warner representative Maureen Huff commented: "We’ve had discussions regarding carriage of [TheBlaze], but we don’t have an agreement."
Other Must-Read Stories:
- How You’re Getting Involved in Today’s ‘Get TheBlaze’ Day of Action
- Al Jazeera Exposed: Glenn Beck Reveals Network’s Origins & Airs Several Controversial Clips You May Not Have Seen
- TheBlaze Makes Another Exciting New Hire…
- ‘They’re Shooting Fireworks at Us!’: American in Egypt Speaks to TheBlaze After Posting Stunning Video of Violence in the Streets
- TheBlaze’s Parent Company Makes Exciting Purchase