An Ohio man called 911 after becoming concerned about his girlfriend who reportedly overdosed on drugs during sex.
Police and paramedics responded to the 4 a.m. call on Wednesday in Dayton. They found a partially clothed, unconscious 33-year-old woman snoring on the couch, WHIO-TV reported.
Paramedics, suspecting a heroin overdose, gave the woman a couple of doses of Narcan, and she woke up. First responders then transported her to a local hospital.
Her boyfriend, 28, told police he didn't see her take anything while they were having sex, but added that she often mixes Xanax and alcohol, according to WHIO.