To date, Rose has maintained that not all of the allegations of sexual misconduct laid against him are valid.
What are the details?
The New York Post's Page Six ran a Wednesday item revealing that Rose would host a yet-to-be-named show and would feature interviews from disgraced personalities like Matt Lauer, Louis C.K. (real name Louis Szekely), as well as others targeted by the #MeToo movement.
The outlet reported that creators pitched the show to Tina Brown, writer and women's rights activist, to produce as a "Netflix show."
However, a source reportedly "close" to Netflix told Page Six that no one at the video streaming company had heard of such a production.
What happened then?
According to Page Six, Brown turned down the offer to produce the alleged show.
"Tina said she’d just been emailed about co-hosting a new show with Charlie Rose, in which they’d interview Louis C.K., Matt Lauer," a source told the outlet.
Page Six also reported that Brown talked about the show during a question-and-answer portion of the Brooklyn Bridge Park Conservancy's Women's Luncheon, which was held earlier in the week.
"These guys are already planning their comebacks!" Brown reportedly said, and noted that she'd turned down the offer to produce the purported show.
According to the outlet, Brown confirmed the report during Tuesday's Time 100 Gala.