A small group of protesters demonstrated outside Pelosi's palatial mansion in San Francisco, California, on Tuesday.
Video on social media showed a leader of the group vocalizing their fury.
"We're here because Nancy Pelosi and the whole leadership of the Democratic party has been complicit, complicit with the fascist Republican party that warns to not only only eliminate abortion rights, but gay marriage, trans rights, and a whole slew, a whole slew of rights!" said the protest leader on her bullhorn.
The seven protesters tried to boo loudly.
The protest appeared to be organized by a far-left pro-abortion group called "Ruth Sent Us" that demanded Pelosi investigate the Supreme Court justices in order to "save" abortion. They accused her of being "careless and cowardly" in her leadership and blamed her for not doing enough to prevent Brett Kavanaugh from being nominated to the Supreme Court.
The accusations against Pelosi paralleled those made against President Joe Biden by many on social media who accused him of not doing enough to protect abortion rights.
Left-wing protesters have also targeted the homes of several members of the Supreme Court for protests, including those of Chief Justice John Roberts and Justice Brett Kavanaugh.
Michigan Gov. Gretchen Whitmer, a Democrat, meanwhile called on other Democrats to pass laws and file lawsuits at the state level to protect abortion ahead of the Roe. v. Wade decision expected to be made by the Supreme Court in several months.
This is not the first time Pelosi's home has been a targeted by left-wing protesters. In Jan. 2021, protesters vandalized her home with graffiti and left a severed pig's head on her sidewalk.
Here's a livestream recording of the protest:
Live: Abortion Rights Protest at Nancy Pelosi’s House in San Francisco www.youtube.com
- Leftists sound alarm over potential SCOTUS decision to overturn Roe ›
- Liberal editor downright bullies comedian Jamie Kennedy for ... ›
- Whoopi Goldberg rails against possible Roe v. Wade overturn ... ›
- Mark Levin says Supreme Court Roe v. Wade leak is 'grave assault ... ›
- Ruth Bader Ginsburg blamed for potential overturn of Roe v. Wade ... ›
- Top 5 takes on the Roe v. Wade leak - TheBlaze ›
- CNN warns of 'far right' violence after Roe v. Wade leak - TheBlaze ›
- House Speaker Nancy Pelosi will make appearance on show about ... ›
- NBC covers Florida's 15-week abortion ban by trotting out activist ... ›
- Pro-life group releases satirical video in which men declare that ... ›
- Black man stuns pro-abortion protesters with one simple question ... ›
- Pregnant Jennifer Lawrence sports baby bump while advocating for ... ›
- Pro-abortion protest in Los Angeles turns violent, at least one police ... ›