Image source: Twitter video screenshot (left); ERIC BARADAT/AFP via Getty Images (right)
© 2023 Blaze Media LLC. All rights reserved.
Rapaport also attacked Trump's other sons and daughter Ivanka: 'Let them go out there and test the f***ing waters'
Far-left actor Michael Rapaport — who earlier this week called first lady Melania Trump a "dumb animal" — dropped a payload of F-bombs against President Donald Trump and most of his offspring Wednesday, including his teen son Barron, and wanted to see them all exposed to the coronavirus.
What are the details?
Trump on Wednesday tweeted that the "LameStream Media is the dominant force in trying to get me to keep our country closed as long as possible in the hope that it will be detrimental to my election success. The real people want to get back to work ASAP. We will be stronger than ever before!"
Rapaport then posted a Twitter video of himself reacting to Trump's statement.
How did Rapaport react?
Sporting his best tough-guy New York accent, Rapaport called Trump a "f***ing pig" and then went off.
"The real people want to get back to work ASAP? You never worked a f***ing day in your life," he began. "You're worried about the next four years? You need to be worried about the next four days, motherf***er. You need to be worried about the next four weeks, the next four months, you motherf***er. You are the worst possible motherf***er we could have in power making decisions right now."
Rapaport then targeted Trump's kids, including 14-year-old Barron, saying they all should go out in public and be exposed to the coronavirus.
"Why don't you send your f***ing son, d**k stain Donald Trump Jr., big-toothed f***ing Eric Trump, little f***ing Barron, f***ing Ivanka, junkyard Jared —let them go out there and test the f***ing waters," he added. "Let them see if s**t is sweet. Let them take the cars, the trains, the buses, the Amtrak, let them play in the park. And if everything's good after five days of them playing out there in the streets, we'll all go back [to work]."
Here's the clip. (Content warning: Strong language):
How did observers react?
A good number of Twitter users backed Rapaport's rant, including fellow actor Treat Williams who commented, "I'm so proud to have done a movie with you."
Others? Not so much:
- "Why do Democrats think that being a huge d**k is something that looks impressive?"
- "We don't care what you say our president is working hard every day, and he does it for free. He will fix all the damage that the last 4 presidents and all the Democrats did, and we will survive your little tiny tantrum."
- "Who even are you anyway?"
- "This nitwit has the audacity to try to allocate shame to others while recording himself swearing & spewing out hateful bile. Here is an example of the true Hollywood elitist. Nice isn't it? Now who should really be ashamed?"
- "Hey Michael, give it a rest. You're making such a fool of yourself, but then again, you are a Lib so there's that."
- "You're pure evil."
Want to leave a tip?
We answer to you. Help keep our content free of advertisers and big tech censorship by leaving a tip today.
Sr. Editor, News
Dave Urbanski is a senior editor for Blaze News.