Here are the top stories from ZION news:
- Israel’s Defense Minister has just declared that the Jewish community of Hebron is officially gaining state recognition as an Israeli settlement.
- IsraAID co-CEO Yotam Polizer spoke at the ILTV studio about the Israeli humanitarian organization that is helping the victims of Hurricane Harvey.
- Lebanon and Hezbollah have allowed ISIS fighters to withdraw from southern Lebanon in exchange for the bodies of eight Lebanese soldiers captured and murdered by the Islamic State.
- Israel’s Ambassador has returned to Egypt with his entire staff to work from his private home in Cairo until the doors of the Cairo embassy officially open.
- Founder and CEO of iCAN Saul Kaye spoke at the ILTV studio about Israeli cannabis research and industry.
- Israel has reversed its position on same-sex adoptions and is now calling on the Knesset to amend the law and allow gay couples to adopt.
- Photographer, artist, and founder of the "Colorfood Photo Exhibit" Dan Lev spoke at the ILTV studio about the annual event.
- An Israeli travel group is launching a "Dog Plus One" contest to bring American dogs an all-expense five-day paid vacation to Israel.
- Learn a new Hebrew word every day. Today’s word is "imutz," written אימוץ, which means "adoption."
Listen to more episodes on demand of “ZION News” on TheBlaze Contributors.