WTF MSM!? is a newsletter that puts a dose of sunlight on the mainstream media and exposes how the media twist facts, selectively report, and outright lie to advance their left-wing agenda. You can signup for the WTF MSM!? newsletter here.
Where's the coverage? …
On Saturday, an Antifa member was killed by police after he tried to attack an Immigration and Customs Enforcement detention facility armed with a rifle and incendiary devices. As TheBlaze's Caleb Howe explained, the incident received widespread coverage in the local Seattle newspaper. As you can guess, it received barely any coverage in the national mainstream media.
The main article about this on CNN, dated Saturday, doesn't mention the man's name or his Antifa connections. The Seattle Times has named the man in its coverage. CNN also says the motivation for the attack is not known, but Antifa media rallied around him, and journalist Andy Ngo published footage of the man at an Antifa rally in 2018.
NewsBusters reports that NBC and CBS completely ignored the incident in their newscasts on Saturday and that ABC covered it lightly.
This is understandable, because in the wake of ever-increasing violence from Antifa groups, members of the mainstream media have held fast in their support for the radical, violent leftists. When Ngo was attacked a few weeks ago, I wrote that "Antifa-loving journalists have blood on their keyboards."
While the media is focused on President Trump's latest tweets, violent activists are rising up in this country. They're letting that slide. They're only telling you one side of a story.
- CNN's Cuomo: Let's not get caught up in the intrigue of who Jeffrey Epstein's friends are
- Surprise! CNN turns Epstein scandal into just another Trump admin scalp
- Twitter users defend ICE detention center shooter
- Chuck Todd to Megan Rapinoe: How do you 'preach unity' but snub Trump?
- Peter Thiel says FBI, CIA should probe Google for 'treasonous' activity
- Representatives of Google, Facebook, Amazon, and Apple will face Congress Tuesday
- Scarlett Johansson blasts political correctness in Hollywood, says she should be able to play whoever
- Alyssa Milano tweets photo of VP Pence, Nazi SS chief Himmler
- Maureen Dowd chides AOC in NY Times for 'outrageous' racism, 'sliming' of Pelosi
- Vox reporter slams concerns over social media censorship as 'baseless theory' pushed by the right
You can sign up to receive the WTF MSM!? newsletter here.