Another CNN propagandist … CNN's mid-morning anchor is Jim Sciutto, an Obama administration alumnus who never discloses that fact on-air when reporting on the Obama administration. That's why it's no surprise that Sciutto had one of the worst takes of the day as Venezuela's internationally recognized interim president tried to remove the socialist usurper Nicolas Maduro. Sciutto called the actions Tuesday "an armed coup" supported by the United States.
CNN used the "coup" line all day. As events unfolded, a CNN chyron said, "Attempted coup underway in Venzuela." But that's not what was going on. Under the constitution of Venezuela — and has been recognized by governments around the world — Maduro is not the current president of Venezuela. He just holds most of the guns.
Sciutto's former boss, Barack Obama, cozied up to Maduro when former dictator Hugo Chavez was on his death bed. So it's no surprise Sciutto would continue to prop up the murderous dictatorial usurper on Wednesday.
CNN's failing ratings … With folks like Sciutto, Brian Stelter, Don Lemon, and Chris Cuomo leading the charge, is it any wonder that CNN's ratings are in a free fall? After pushing for more than two years that the Mueller report would lead to the destruction of Donald Trump, CNN's ratings took a massive hit for the month in which that did not happen: The network's ratings fell 26 percent in April compared to last year.
MSNBC's ratings fell less than that, and Fox's remained flat. The American people have decided to stop watching pure propaganda.
- MSNBC report on Venezuela makes case for Second Amendment: 'You have to understand, in Venezuela gun ownership is not something that's open to everybody. So if the military have the guns, they have the power and as long as Nicolás Maduro controls the military, he controls the country'
- CNN's Fareed Zakaria asks, 'Will President Trump finally stand up to Vladimir Putin over Venezuela?'
- Marco Rubio calls out CNN for 'some of the most shameful reporting ever' on Venezuela
- Freelance journalist tells Tucker Carlson 'the fake news media are lying about the situation in Venezuela'
- Maduro regime censors CNN, BBC after coverage of violence against protesters
- 'Captain Marvel' star Brie Larson continues to whine about lack of LGBTQ representation in Marvel films
- LA Times buries key fact in report on 'Army vet' who planned terror attack, neglects to mention in headline he was an Islamic jihadist
- Journalists for Vox and BuzzFeed News tell factually challenged sob stories about the country's 'immoral' health care system
- NYMag accuses 'Unplanned' of inspiring 'real-world harassment' of abortion providers