Quique Kierszenbaum/Getty Images
© 2023 Blaze Media LLC. All rights reserved.
- Egyptian President Abdel Fatteh Al Sisi is moving toward a reconciliation deal with Hamas, which could help Hamas with its electricity issues, now that the Palestinian Authority has stopped paying their electric bill.
- New reports are claiming the Damascus Gate attack on June 16th, 2016, in which Sgt. Hadas Malka was stabbed to death, could have been prevented. Operational and equipment shortcomings played a major part in the outcome of the attack.
- The French President Emmanuel Macron met with Palestinian President Mahmoud Abbas yesterday. They signed an agreement to establish a French language high school in the Palestinian capital of Ramallah. He also condemned what he called Israeli 'colonization'.
- Israeli soldier Elor Azaria, who shot a disarmed terrorist in 2016, is asking to be released from his imprisonment on an Israeli military base.
- Israel is moving forward with plans to build new housing units in various parts of east Jerusalem across the 1949 armistice lines. The Trump administration put out an ambivalent statement in response.
- NBA Commentator Simi Riger spoke at the ILTV studio about basketball star Omri Casspi, who signed a new contract with the Golden State Warriors.
- Around 30,000 people will be at the opening ceremony of the 20th annual Maccabiah games in Jerusalem. The Maccabiah games, known worldwide as the "Jewish Olympics," draws athletes from 80 different countries across the world.
- Flutist Heftsiba Zer Aviv spoke at the ILTV studio about her new instrumental album "Oriental Soul," where she brings the sounds of the Middle East to life.
- Guns n’ Roses are going to be live in Tel Aviv later this month for their sold out performance.
- ILTV's Emanuelle Kadosh breaks down the top 5 Israeli expressions.
The Hebrew word Of The Day is YALLAH, written יאללה, which means "hurry/come on."
Listen to more episodes on demand of “ZION News” on TheBlaze Contributors.
Want to leave a tip?
We answer to you. Help keep our content free of advertisers and big tech censorship by leaving a tip today.
News, opinion, and entertainment for people who love the American way of life.