We still don’t know why Stephen Paddock decided to kill dozens of people by firing into a crowd at a Las Vegas music festival. Police haven’t yet pointed to a motive, and the horrifying event left his own family “dumbfounded.”
But we’re learning more about how terrifyingly overprepared the gunman was and how the situation could have been even worse. It’s possible he was trying to prepare a bomb based on what police discovered in his vehicle that was parked at the Mandalay Bay hotel.
Standing in for Glenn on today’s show, Doc and Kris talked about the list and covered what we know so far about the shooting.
- 23 weapons were stashed in the gunman’s room.
- Two tripods were positioned at the hotel windows and described as a “sniper’s nest.”
- Hundreds of rounds of ammunition were also at the ready.
- 10 suitcases were also in the room; police believe they were used to bring in the weapons.
- Ammonium nitrate, which is used in bomb-making, was found in his car.
To see more from Glenn, visit his channel on TheBlaze and listen live to “The Glenn Beck Radio Program” with Glenn Beck and Stu Burguiere weekdays 9 a.m.–noon ET on TheBlaze Radio Network.