- Israel and the Palestinian Authority have reached a historic water agreement that could save the Dead Sea. The deal will lead to the construction of a 137 mile long pipeline from the Red Sea to the Dead Sea.
- President Donald Trump wants to cut $17 billion from the United States foreign aid budget to help pay for new expenditures, including his controversial wall between the U.S. and Mexico. Foreign aid to Israel and Egypt will remain the same.
- An American bill is threatening to cut U.S. aid to the Palestinian Authority for providing financial support to the families of terrorists. The main opposition to this legislation has reportedly come from Israel in fear that weakening the P.A. would ultimately also hurt Israel.
- The Israeli security cabinet has put a ten day freeze on plans to massively expand the Palestinian city of Qalqilya in the Israeli controlled part of the West Bank.
- Palestinians in the West Bank and Jordan are in an uproar following reports that the Greek Orthodox Church has sold over 1000 acres of land in Jerusalem to private Israeli developers.
- New Israeli tax rules call for employers of African migrants to deduct 20 percent of their wages. The money is then placed in a fund which can only be accessed when the migrants leave the state.
- Noam Maital, CEO of Waycare spoke at the ILTV studio about Israeli start up Waycare that provides predictive insights for smart cities.
- Israeli Elite Navy Seal Unit 'Shayetet 13' ran a drill to prepare for the scenario of an Israeli civilian boat being taken over by terrorists.
- The Israeli Defense Force has just developed a Hummer that can operate in the field on its own. The Hummer is remote controlled by an operator up to 3 kilometers away.
- Artist Orit Martin spoke at the ILTV studio about her art and the stories that inspire them.
- "Mothers’ Prayer: Song For Coexistence,"a moving song composed by an incredibly talented group of Jewish, Muslim, and Christian women, is now going viral on YouTube.
Learn a new Hebrew word every day. Today’s word is "harmonia" which means "harmony."
Listen to more episodes on demand of “ZION News” on TheBlaze Contributors.