Try BlazeTV for Free

In a bizarre twist, an Indian teenager woke up on the way to his own funeral.

The 17-year-old was bitten by a stray dog about a month ago and then came down with a high fever. His doctor says he is suffering from an infection called meningoencephalitis that spread through his whole body. The family was told the odds of him surviving were slim to none, so they took him home.

When they noticed he stopped moving, they assumed he was dead and started planning the funeral. On taking the body to the funeral grounds, he opened his eyes and started moving around. He was quickly taken to a hospital and put back on life support.

To see more videos like this one check out our “Digital Shorts” channel on TheBlaze.

One last thing…
Watch TheBlaze live and on demand on any device, anywhere, anytime.
try premium
Exclusive video
All Videos
Watch BlazeTV on your favorite device, anytime, anywhere.
Try BlazeTV for Free
Sponsored content
Daily News Highlights

Get the news that matters most delivered directly to your inbox.