Conservative political commentator and author Michelle Malkin made an exciting announcement on Glenn Beck's radio program Tuesday: she has another book in the works, and it will be published by Glenn Beck's publishing house Mercury Ink.
"This is my fifth book, and I think it's going to be ... my most treasured book," Malkin said. "It's very different from the others that I've done -- and, of course, each of these books is like a baby to me. I'm a real control freak and so I write every single word of my books. And I live and breathe them, and that's what I've been doing the last several months."
Malkin said that she's always been a "failed tinkerer" herself, and loves "reading stories that don't get told."
"I tell my own kids and a lot of young audiences that I speak to across the country, we can't move (forward) until we look back," she remarked. "And when Obama used that phrase, 'you didn't build that,' it really stirred something among tinkerers and entrepreneurs and 'tinkerpreneurs.' And that really, in part, is the inspiration for the book..."
Malkin cautioned that the book is not political, but focuses on historical storytelling.
Scheduled for release sometime in the summer or fall, the working title of Malkin's new book is: "Who Built That: The Tinkerpreneurs Who Built Everything From the Bottle Cap to Bridges."
The full episode of The Glenn Beck Program, along with many other live streaming shows and thousands of hours of on-demand content, is available on just about any digital device. Get it all with a FREE TRIAL.
Other Must-Read Stories:
- President Obama: ‘If You’ve Got a Business — You Didn’t Build That. Somebody Else Made That Happen’
- New York Times Correspondent: ‘There’s No Such Thing as Democrats and Republicans Anymore’
- Former Secret Service Agent Warns of a ‘Very, Very Dangerous’ Development in America
- New York Times Publishes Remarkably Fair Article About Glenn Beck
- Was Justice Roberts Intimidated Into Voting for ‘ObamaCare’? Senator Mike Lee Presents the Evidence