WTF MSM!? is a newsletter that puts a dose of sunlight on the mainstream media and exposes how the media twist facts, selectively report, and outright lie to advance their left-wing agenda. You can sign up for the WTF MSM!? newsletter here.
Hollywood lawyer-turned-'conservative' …
The Washington Post continues one of the biggest con jobs in political opinion journalism: The charade that Jennifer Rubin is a "conservative." The evidence has been clear for a long time that the former Hollywood lawyer has never been a conservative. Thursday she sealed the deal by saying that she would "vote for ANY D" over Trump.
Rubin's remark was in response to a tweet by Byron York of a David Drucker story titled, "Never Trump Republicans plotting to back Joe Biden." When Liz Mair, a Republican political operative who has been very critical of Trump, tweeted that she's "not changing her party registration to vote for [Biden]," Rubin replied, "This is idiotic. They have the 'conspiracy' all wrong. We will vote for ANY D."
Voting for a Democrat to own Trump is supporting a party that has turned hard to the Left and has begun to openly embrace pure socialism.
Once again Rubin exposes for the world to see the farce that is the Washington Post calling her a "conservative." It's just another lie from the Fake News Industrial Complex.
- House hearing erupts after Rep. Matt Gaetz (R-Fla.) confronts Al Sharpton over anti-Semitic, anti-white remarks
- During MSNBC climate town hall, Andrew Yang said he wants to regulate beef to make it so expensive Americans change our diets
- Stephen Colbert calls out Sen. Elizabeth Warren for her deceptive answers about raising middle-class taxes
- CNN analyst Phil Mudd stuns Chris Cuomo with livid response to reports of intel officials snitching on the president to Congress
- CEO Mark Zuckerberg admits that Facebook 'made a mistake' with 'fact-check' of Live Action, Sen. Josh Hawley says
- Critics: 'Rambo: Last Blood' is racist call for Trump wall
- CNN singles out Betsy DeVos for speaking at Catholic school that won't accommodate trans students
- Trump teases press corps about eating chocolate cake, waves around wad of money on Air Force One
- NBC News avoids saying Justin Trudeau wore blackface
- NBC News reporter calls out AG William Barr for praising book on due process in college sexual assault cases
You can sign up to receive the WTF MSM!? newsletter here.