WTF MSM!? is a newsletter that puts a dose of sunlight on the mainstream media and exposes how the media twist facts, selectively report, and outright lie to advance their left-wing agenda. You can sign up for the WTF MSM!? newsletter here.
'Morning Joe' now Dem activist? …
MSNBC host Joe Scarborough has gone from being a Republican congressman to a Democratic political activist, all because Donald Trump once hurt his feelings. On Monday morning, Scarborough told Princeton professor Eddie Glaude that the way to fight Trump and Fox News is to register people to vote and turn them out.
Scarborough is just one of the many voices on MSNBC engaging in pure partisanship over objective news.
Joy Reid dreams of President Pelosi …
A week ago I highlighted how the left was going to quickly move to find a way to make Nancy Pelosi president. On Saturday, the leftist dream moved off the pages of the Washington Post onto the MSNBC screen. During a segment on "AM Joy," hosted by MSNBC's Joy Reid, the panel explained how impeachment could lead to a President Pelosi.
These are not going to be isolated instances. As time goes on, more and more people are going to jump on the Make Pelosi President bandwagon.
Chuck Todd loses it …
The media hate anyone veering off their narrative. Chuck Todd, the host of NBC's "Meet the Press," proved the point on Sunday's program. Todd went after Sen. Ron Johnson (R-Wis.) for suggesting the intelligence community may be anti-Trump.
During the interview, Johnson told Todd that he "ought to ask [former CIA] Director [John] Brennan: What did Peter Strzok mean when he texted Lisa Page on Dec. 15, 2016?" According to the Daily Wire, "Johnson [then] read from a text message that Strzok sent Page in which he speculated that the CIA was behind leaks for political reasons."
Todd couldn't see what this had "to do with Ukraine."
It's simple: Members of the intelligence community have been involved in a yearslong crusade to get Trump removed from office. The text highlighted that campaign and the bias. The sentiment in the intelligence community has everything to do with assessing the new claims coming from "whistleblowers."
Oh, and like clockwork, Brennan went unhinged against Trump again over the weekend.
- Giuliani blasts Washington press, says they attack him 'so they don't have to deal with their honey boy, Biden'
- 'Chairman Schiff caused himself a lot of problems': CNN guest criticizes grandstanding Democrats
- Brian Stelter asks CNN contributor if Fox News reminds her of totalitarian, state-run media
- NBA apologizes to China after Houston Rockets general manager Daryl Morey tweeted support for pro-Democracy efforts in Hong Kong
- Trump campaign manager Brad Parscale suspects Twitter is suppressing his tweet sharing Glenn Beck's Ukraine report
- CNN opinion: 'The true appeal of the new "Joker" movie lies in its invidious validation of the white-male resentment that helped bring President Trump to power'
- Russia conspiracy theorist Jeffrey Toobin: Donald Trump's Ukraine scandal has its roots in Russia
- John Solomon to join Fox News as contributor
You can sign up to receive the WTF MSM!? newsletter here.