Hilary Kennedy is joined by Martha Neibling of The Gaylord Hotel to share a few tips and tricks for keeping your holiday travels going as smoothly as possible. Here are Martha's top ten travel tips:
- Try to book your flight 54 days in advance.
- Tuesdays are often the best day to get a deal on airfare.
- For cheaper flights, choose "flexible dates" during your search.
- The first and last flights of the day are typically the most punctual.
- Pack an extra bag to bring back gifts.
- Remember TSA will unwrap your gifts, so just take your wrapping with you.
- Carry small bills for giving tips.
- Hide cash in an empty Chapstick holder or something similar.
- Pack phone charges and headphones in a sunglass case to keep them from getting crushed.
- If you forget your phone charger, your hotel front desk often keeps spares.
To see more videos like this one check out our “Digital Shorts” channel on TheBlaze.