"Kid President," the pint-size motivational powerhouse, is back with a special message for all the moms out there on Mother's Day.
Here are some of them, in no particular order:
• We love you, we just don't always know how to say it -- sometimes it might come out as screaming and crying.
• Don't worry so much about the cleaning! "Our house isn't messy, it's awesome. It's awesome because we live in it."
• It's OK to cool it on the meatloaf.
• Have fun!
• Thank you for cleaning up all of the poop.
• Hug more, shout less.
• And of course, "mom" spelled upside-down is "wow."
The "Kid President" series is a project of "The Office" actor Rainn Wilson's SoulPancake.
- On TheBlaze Blog: Video: 10 things every mom should know
- On TheBlaze Blog: Happy Valentine’s Day from Kid President
- The White House Pranked Everyone With This Fake Message From the President
- Have You Seen the Viral ‘Kid President’ Pep Talk That Will Give You the Inspiration You Need for the Day?