LOS ANGELES (TheBlaze/AP) — Chris Brown's publicist says the R&B singer has suffered a seizure brought on by intense fatigue and extreme emotional stress due to the "continued onslaught of unfounded legal matters and the nonstop negativity."
R&B singer Chris Brown appears at Los Angeles Superior court Monday, July 15, 2013, where a judge revoked Brown's probation after reading details of an alleged hit-and-run accident and his behavior afterward, but the singer was not ordered to jail. Another hearing is set for Aug. 16. The singer has been on felony probation in the 2009 beating of former girlfriend Rihanna. (Credit: AP)
Publicist Nicole Perna says the "Look At Me Now" singer suffered a non-epileptic seizure early Friday morning while he was working in a Los Angeles studio.
A doctor examined the 24-year-old but he wasn't hospitalized.
The singer has been on felony probation since the 2009 beating of then-girlfriend Rihanna.
A judge revoked his probation last month and ordered a hearing in a May 12 hit-and-run case.
In February, authorities investigated a fight between Brown and singer Frank Ocean at a recording studio, but Ocean didn't press charges.
Other Chris Brown particulars:
- Hip-Hop Artist Chris Brown Flips Out After ABC Interview, Allegedly Smashes Window
- Country Star in Feud With Chris Brown After Criticizing Grammy Praise for Domestic Abuser
- Did Singer Chris Brown Lie About Completing Community Service Received for Beating Rihanna?
- Which Singer Went Berserk on a Valet at Charity Event Over $10?
- The Freaky Wall Art That Singer Chris Brown’s Neighbors Aren’t Happy About