Glenn Beck announced two exciting new gun shows will begin airing on his network, TheBlaze TV, beginning this Saturday. The shows are "Hot Shots", which will air at 4pm ET, and "3-Gun Nation," which will air at at 4:30pm ET.
“Following the Sandy Hook school shooting, NBC cancelled a number of sports shooting shows, among them the 3-Gun Nation," Beck said on his weekday radio program. "3-Gun Nation was one that never saw the light of day after Sandy Hook..."
“This weekend two gun shows, not just one, but two gun shows premiere on TheBlaze," Beck continued. "The first one is 3-Gun Nation. Not good enough for NBC, you apparently can’t handle it. The second show is Hot Shots. Both of them premiere this weekend on TheBlaze.”
3-Gun Nation tests competitors' abilities with a rifle, pistol and shotgun, "following amateur and professional shooters as they compete for the ultimate prize." Hot Shots, meanwhile, follows "the world's best shooters" both on and off the range.
"While their shooting is the draw, it’s the personalities of these elite athletes that’s the real attraction of Hot Shots," the show's website says.
Here are the promotional videos for both programs:
"When everybody started running from guns, that's when we went out and said we will not only advertise, but we will make sure that pro-gun stories are in the news," Beck said. "If someone stops someone from raping somebody, robbing somebody, and they use a concealed weapon and are a private citizen, TheBlaze will run that story."
"We are doubling down yet again," he said.
Here's complete video of the announcement:
The full episode of The Glenn Beck Program, along with many other live streaming shows and thousands of hours of on-demand content, is available on just about any digital device. Get it all with a FREE TRIAL.
Other Must-Read Stories:
- ‘Absolutely Incredible’: Canadians Outraged After Flooding Prompts Involuntary Firearm Confiscation
- Former Navy SEAL Dom Raso Blasts Pro-Gun Control ‘Puppets’ in ‘NRA News’ Segment
- Great-Grandmother Fires at Thug 11 Times After Brazen Mid-Morning Robbery in Detroit
- 14-Year-Old Boy Protects Mich. Rape Victim With Hunting Knife as Alleged Assailant Batters the Door — and Then Sets the House on Fire
- ‘My Wife Is a Hero’: Georgia Mother Shoots Home Intruder Five Times After Being Cornered in Attic