Radio host and recent Blaze TV hire Dana Loesch filled in on the Glenn Beck Program Wednesday, beginning the episode by telling the audience that one of the things for which she is "so supremely thankful" is the Second Amendment.
"In fact, I am so thankful for the Second Amendment, I'm writing a book about it and the history behind it to be released next year!" she continued. "I'm thankful that we have the God-given liberty of self-protection which includes concealed and open carry."
Loesch proceeded to highlight instances where she believes people have misunderstood the Second Amendment, saying "it's always the least-informed who condescend to the informed."
One example she cited was a woman named Shannon Watts who warned that "an assault weapon enables humans to shoot 10 rounds in one minute" as a presumed argument against "assault weapons."
"I could fire off ten rounds per minute with my Joe Biden-approved shotgun. See?" Loesch retorted, brandishing what TheBlaze has confirmed was actually a prop for the scene.
"I could also fire off ten rounds with my revolver using a speed loader," Loesch added. "My oldest - he can fire off ten rounds with his .22 and my youngest with his pellet gun. So you see, it's no wonder that Watts is buddy-buddy with other uneducated folks like Michael Bloombergs' 'Mayors Against Illegal Guns.'"
Watch the entire clip, below:
The full episode of The Glenn Beck Program, along with many other live streaming shows and thousands of hours of on-demand content, is available on just about any digital device. Get it all with a FREE TRIAL.
Other Must-Read Stories:
- The Major Media Personality Who’s Joining TheBlaze
- Dana Loesch Shares Incredible Story Behind Why She Rejected Liberalism After Getting Pregnant as a ‘Broke, Unwed Student’
- Watch Dana Loesch Take the Obama Administration to Task Over IRS Scandal
- Dana Loesch Eviscerates Zimmerman Protesters Who Have Said Nothing for Victims in ‘Utopian Dream’ of Chicago
- TheBlaze’s Parent Company Makes Exciting Purchase