Left-wing celebrities typically ignore Twitter posts criticizing them. After all, who really cares, and who has the time?
But Kathy Griffin apparently is still living life on the D-list — and would appear to have plenty of free space on her calendar to joust with regular folk.
Danielle McCarty – aka "Muscle Mommy Fit" and "Fit Patriot Mom" online – blasted Griffin on Jan. 9 as "despicable" for tweeting an image with a plastic severed head that looked like former President Donald Trump and the message, "Just resign now. You lost. It[']s over," LGBTQ Nation reported.
Regarding that severed head image, who can forget Griffin posing with a bloody, decapitated Trump head during a 2017 photo shoot, after which she apologized in the wake of massive backlash? The stunt earned her a visit from the Secret Service. Later that year Griffin took back her apology.
Anyway, Griffin apparently deleted her tweet that angered McCarty — but the Trump-hating comic wasn't about to endure criticism from the all-powerful "Fit Patriot Mom" without fighting back in front of her 2.1 million followers:
Oh, you shouldn’t have tagged me. You were there on Jan 6. You pulled your video, but I found it. Looks like you’re… https://t.co/X8WwarIznJ— Kathy Griffin (@Kathy Griffin) 1612046781.0
"Oh, you shouldn't have tagged me," Griffin tweeted back at McCarty. "You were there on Jan 6. You pulled your video, but I found it. Looks like you're a domestic terrorist and now we all know it, @musclemommyfit."
By "there," Griffin meant the Capitol riots.
LBGTQ Nation said someone then sent Griffin an archived copy of a video McCarty posted to Parler showing her in front of the Capitol wearing a red "TRUMP" hat.
With that, Griffin tweeted the following:
Hi Danielle. @musclemommyfit What’s that you called me, again? Ah yes, the despicable Kathy Griffin. Well, the FBI… https://t.co/1FUKWVM6oT— Kathy Griffin (@Kathy Griffin) 1612061418.0
"Hi Danielle. @musclemommyfit," Griffin began. "What's that you called me, again? Ah yes, the despicable Kathy Griffin. Well, the FBI now has this video, as well as the other ones you're featured in."
Here's one of the clips:
Danielle McCarty at Capitol insurrection youtu.be
"We got teargassed when we were in the middle of a prayer," McCarty said in the video. "We weren't even trying to rush the cops or anything. We were kneeling down and praying."
Of course, there's no evidence from the above clip that McCarty entered the Capitol — she's merely standing outside.
But was Griffin done? Not a chance. After all, she had to utterly vanquish a woman who dared call her "despicable." So Griffin dug into McCarty's Instagram and tweeted images from it:
Oh Danielle. https://t.co/uUeSCgVQVY— Kathy Griffin (@Kathy Griffin) 1612056614.0
McCarty's Twitter account – @musclemommyfit – has since been deleted, LBGTQ Nation reported, adding that her Instagram account is now private.
Griffin, on the other hand, still appears to be in a lather over McCarty's insolence, posting another tweet with other social media addresses where she says McCarty can be found.
As readers of TheBlaze know all too well, Griffin's Trump hatred — even beyond the severed head deal — is legendary:
- She was among scads of leftists who reacted with glee upon hearing the news Trump had contracted the coronavirus last fall, tweeting to Trump that she'd "like to volunteer to be your caregiver. I'm a patriot."
- After Trump's hospital release, Griffin said she wanted to see the him "croak" in the middle of a planned rally — and then settled for Trump falling into a "coma."
- Last May, she suggested that Trump should be injected with a "syringe with nothing but air inside" — which is potentially lethal.
- Last March, she used her stay in a hospital believing she had contracted COVID-19 to blast Trump's response to the pandemic. Turns out she had an abdominal infection.
- Griffin even ripped a pair of black celebs — comedian Kevin Hart and actor Don Cheadle — for not being on board with her anti-Trump crusade.