STEPHANE MAHE/AFP/Getty Images
© 2023 Blaze Media LLC. All rights reserved.
Here are the headlines from ZION news:
- Israel has implemented a series of new security measures, such as metal detectors and security cameras at the Temple Mount following the recent terror attack. Muslims call for banning Jews from Temple Mount.
- Muslims protested and clashed with one another over the new Israeli security arrangements at the Temple Mount. Members of the Jerusalem Islamic Waqf have called for Muslims to boycott the Temple Mount as long as new Israeli security arrangements.
- The United States and Russia have finished brokering a ceasefire agreement in southern Syria, but Israel is saying it does nowhere near enough to restrain the Islamic Republic of Iran.
- Dr. Martin Sherman, Director of the Israel Institute for Strategic Studies, spoke at the ILTV studio and further explored the updated situation regarding the ceasefire in southern Syria.
- Avi Gabbay says he wants the Labor party to double in size from its current 52,000 people before the next election.
- Israeli soldier Elor Azaria, who was convicted of manslaughter, is now being released on house arrest until the Israeli military court rules on the appeals filed by his defense and military prosecutors.
- The Israeli government has just announced that there are no official plans to change the law on allowing gay couples to adopt a child in Israel.
- A Palestinian mas was just caught crossing from the Gaza Strip into Israel with several valuable coins that could be worth up to thousands of dollars.
- The Greek Orthodox Church has now sold off more of its real estate holdings in Israel, including some of the ancient Roman ruins in Caesarea.
- The Ministerial Committee for Legislation has come to a decision to support the anti-prostitution proposals being pushed forward in the Knesset.
- Singer and actor Adam spoke at the ILTV studio about his limited edition of his first album 'Secret'.
- A 31-year-old Japanese violinist, Sayaka Shoji, has returned to Israel to perform the Tchaikovsky violin concerto with the Jerusalem Camerata Saturday night.
- Learn a new Hebrew word every day. Today’s word is "kinor," written כינור, which means "violin."
Listen to more episodes on demand of “ZION News” on TheBlaze Contributors.
Want to leave a tip?
We answer to you. Help keep our content free of advertisers and big tech censorship by leaving a tip today.
News, opinion, and entertainment for people who love the American way of life.