- The Israeli Army has just confirmed that it hit Syrian Army positions yesterday evening -- the second time it's taken action in Syria in a day.
- Senior Israeli Diplomat Danny Ayalon, Senior Israeli diplomat came to the ILTV studio to discuss Israeli airstrikes in Syria.
- Sharansky’s Jewish agency has cancelled a scheduled dinner with the Prime Minister after the Israeli cabinet decided to freeze plans to build an egalitarian prayer section at the southern part of the Western Wall.
- The Palestinians have gone to UNESCO to push for the old city of Hebron, as well as two other cities in the West Bank, to be recognized "as endangered world heritage sites of the state of Palestine."
- Jewish American billionaire Sheldon Adelson testified about ties between his Israel Hayom daily newspaper and the Israeli Prime Minister. It's suspected that Netanyahu made a deal with the Yediot Achronot newspaper, where he would sabotage Israel Hayom's circulation in exchange for more favorable coverage from Ynet.
- A labor dispute at Jerusalem hospital Hadassah has pushed the parents of numerous sick children to engage in a hunger strike.
- At the annual Chicago Dyke March, three participants carrying Jewish pride flags were asked to leave due to the fact it was found to be “a trigger” and “offensive.”
- Artist Shula Ross came to the ILTV studio. Shula documents the human experience through pen and pastel drawings. Much of her work captures daily life in Israel from shopping in the open market, to prayer and even going to clubs.
- The Israeli Prime Minister spoke to thousands of young diaspora Jews at the Mega Event. He implored them to tell others about "the miracle of Israel."
- Yesterday marked the end of the Muslim holy month of Ramadan and the beginning of Eid and Israeli Muslims marched through Yafo.
The Hebrew word of the day is CHUTZ-ME, written חוץ מ, which means "excluding/aside from."
Listen to more episodes on demand of “ZION News” on TheBlaze Contributors.