Here are the headline's from today's ZION news:
- An Israeli man has been critically wounded in a stabbing attack at a supermarket in central Israel. He was brutally assaulted by a 19 year old Palestinian employee at the grocery store who was arrested at the scene.
- Palestinian Authority President Abbas has invited representatives from Hamas to his headquarters in Ramallah where they’re now discussing how to resolve their decades-long rivalry over control of the West Bank and Gaza.
- Turkey is still condemning Israel for its former security measures at the Temple Mount by hosting a meeting for the Organization of Islamic Cooperation. Turkish President Erdogan and the other Muslim leaders called for action against the “recent provocative actions” at the Temple Mount.
- Knesset Opposition Leader MK Isaac Herzog spoke at the ILTV studio about the recent Muslim leaders' conference in Istanbul over Temple Mount security issues.
- A private discussion of Jared Kushner has just been leaked revealing Kushner’s candid thoughts on the Israeli-Palestinian conflict. Kushner answered, "I don't know" as he pondered the reality of Middle East peace.
- A member of Jordan’s Parliament has challenged Israeli Knesset member Oren Hazan to a duel, demanding that Hazan meet him at the Jordan-Israel border crossing to settle a dispute with fists. Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu called Hazan to turn back and call off the fight.
- Alan Dershowitz, attorney and law professor, joined the ILTV studio via Skype to discuss the reports of the Prime Minister’s former Chief of Staff Ari Harow, who's set to turn state’s witness as part of the ongoing investigations into the Israeli Prime Minister’s alleged corruption.
- Israel has just sent its very first environmental research satellite into space to monitor the complex changes in Earth’s environment from the macro all the way down to the microscopic.
- Two elderly Israeli siblings have been reunited with long-lost members of their family -- five hundred of them -- after believing that their entire family was killed in the Holocaust.
- Learn a new Hebrew word every day. Today’s word is "mechina," written מכינה, which means "preparation/prep class."
Listen to more episodes on demand of “ZION News” on TheBlaze Contributors.