Remember when Elon Musk was named Time magazine's "2021 Person of the Year" and the left lost its collective mind? Yeah, that was fun. But fear not, the eccentric billionaire hasn't lost his touch when it comes to his uncanny ability to enrage the left, often with no more effort than a casual tweet.
1) The most recent example of Musk's liberal-tear-triggering came Sunday when Sen. Elizabeth Warren (D-Mass.) once again claimed that Musk, "one of the richest people in the world," has not paid his taxes. (Sen. Warren has made this claim before and it didn't go over well, but we'll get back to that in a minute.)
As you can see above, Musk fired back with "Will visit IRS next time I’m in DC just to say hi, since I paid the most taxes ever in history for an individual last year. Maybe I can have a cookie or something …" and once again, leftist outrage erupted on Twitter.
2) The last time we saw Warren and Musk engage in a Twitter spat was after Warren tweeted, "Let’s change the rigged tax code so The Person of the Year will actually pay taxes and stop freeloading off everyone else."
Musk countered by calling Warren "Senator Karen," adding "If you opened your eyes for 2 seconds, you would realize I will pay more taxes than any American in history this year. Don’t spend it all at once ... oh wait you did already."
3) Then there was the time Musk hilariously called Joe Biden a "damp sock puppet" after the president (accidentally, we're sure) failed to mention TESLA in a highly-publicized discussion about building more electric vehicles in the United States.
Musk first tweeted, "Starts with a T, Ends with an A, ESL in the middle."
He later added, "Biden is treating the American public like fools."
And, finally, Musk ended the back-and-forth off with the eloquently put: "Biden is a damp [sock] puppet in human form."
4) Musk has also been making waves with his support for the "Freedom Convoy" protesters in Canada.
Then there was Musk's now-deleted tweet comparing Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau to Hitler, which unsurprisingly sent the very people who have spent the last five years comparing former President Donald Trump to the Nazi dictator into fake-outrage-overdrive.
Musk was apparently responding to Trudeau’s orders to freeze the bank accounts of anyone connected to the protests, including those who donated to crowdfunding sites such as GoFundMe and GiveSendGo.
5) No list of zingers from Musk could be complete without mentioning this little nugget of "disrespect" for Sen. Bernie Sanders (I-Vt.):
Youch. Okay, that wasn't very nice. But neither was the socialist senator's very public assertion that Musk, who reportedly donated roughly $5.7 billion worth of TESLA's shares to charity last year, is greedy and immoral just for having made so much money.