When Glenn teased a big announcement at the top of yesterday's radio show, Blaze readers sounded off with their theories. When he announced that it was an event in Jerusalem, the readers let him know what they thought. The combination of both produced a litany of funny, serious, and downright wacky comments. Consequently, we couldn't let those comments go by unnoticed. Below we've compiled a top ten list of comments surrounding yesterday's announcement. Did you make the list?
10. GhostofJefferson captured the sentiment of some by asking "why?"
9. Rightwrite thinks Glenn is crazy:
8: Smokinbugsy, on the other hand, is afraid his family will think he's crazy if he tries to go, especially his wife (who might need a call from Glenn):
7. Ghee99 believes that the announcement isn't really the announcement:
6. There were also theories about what this announcement said about Glenn's apparent role in the end times:
5. Before the official announcement, we had many people offering their theories as to what it might be. That provided us with everything from Glenn getting an operation:
4. ...to him running for office:
3. ...to his insurance rates:
2. ...people even conjectured that he might have a "spooky" father:
1. But the top comment of the day goes to Huggingmybabies, who seems to understand (like many others) what the event is all about: