The Blaze’s Erica Ritz contributed to this report.
According to New Black Panther party Chairman Malik Zulu Shabazz:
- 'As we go into this election the New Black Panther Party is going to play a great role'
- The white man cannot stop black people in this hour, even thought they have made them n****rs.
- 'That black man that is on 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue' proves that 'a black man can accomplish what he will.'
- 'The white man of America does not have one leader that they can put up against Barack Obama' and 'that is a heavy blow to the white ego.'
- Obama will win the 'black, brown, minority, gay' and the white 'MSNBC vote'
- 'White males, conservatives, Republicans, Tea Party and gun-toters ...don't believe that they should be ruled over by black people'
- Michelle Obama 'just crushes these white women' with her superior beauty
- 'George Zimmermans are going to be on the rise'.
- People who hate Obama will 'cling to their God and their guns. We might have to, too. We gotta get ready fast'
The New Black Panther party Chairman Malik Zulu Shabazz has taken to a new form of election rhetoric building up to the Presidential race of 2012. Besides mentioning that his group will be playing 'a great role' in the election, Shabazz went into detail on how Obama will win a second term and the violent things will happen after at the hands of 'gun-toting' 'George Zimmermans' who 'don't believe that they should be ruled over by black people.'
Listen to the shocking audio below:
Key Shabazz Quotes:
"Yes, the white man has made us into n****ers, yes, he treats us unfairly, yes, he's robbed us of a knowledge of self. But I'm here to tell you that the white man cannot stop us in this hour."
"Even that black man that is on 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue-- he represents a sign that a black man can accomplish what he will."
"The white man of America does not have one leader that they can put up against Barack Obama. They have not one white man in America that they can get a majority of Americans to agree with, that is more qualified than this black man. They cannot get one white man to surpass him-- and that is a heavy blow to the white ego."
"As we go into this election and the election path, and the New Black Panther Party is going to play a great role. Y'all move out fast and get ready quick, fast, in a hurry."
"[Obama] is winning with the black vote, he's winning with the brown vote, he's winning with the minority vote-- he gon' win, if you look at what old Joe Biden is saying, he gon' win with the gay vote. He gon' win with the other-than white vote, and mixed in with some white vote-- the MSNBC vote."
"What am I saying to you? I'm telling you that these 60% of white people who are against Barack Obama are going to be very, very, very angry come November when they lose again because the white ego and the white male ego, which is represented in the conservative movement and the Republican party, and the Tea Party, and these right-wingers and these gun-toters, are very racist, and they don't believe that they should be ruled over by black people, and they're going to become even more hostile than they are right now."
"Four more years of a black woman who just crushes these white women when she just comes out in them dresses. I mean, there's no politics involved- politics aside- that is a beautiful black woman. But it is a blow to the white man's ego to have her as their first lady. That just burns a racist up."
"Hate crimes are going to be on the rise. George Zimmermans are going to be on the rise. What am I predicting? That acts of racism and violence and hatred towards black people are going to be on the rise, because white people fear that their influence is slipping and that their wall is slipping and that their country is being taken from them"
"And they're going to cling to their God and their guns. We might have to, too. We gotta get ready fast, sisters and brothers. We have the summer to get ready, because we don't know what's coming down the pipes. And so we gotta get strong, and we gotta get there fast."
"Despite the white man's education system and everything he's done negatively to us, I'm here to tell every black person on this line that the white man cannot stop you. Cannot stop us."