Editor's Note: This story contains extremely disturbing subject matter. Reader discretion is strongly advised.
A 141-page manifesto authored by alleged Santa Barbara shooter Elliot Rodger has surfaced on the Internet.
In the 107,927-word memo titled "My Twisted World," Rodger promises to tell the story of his life, which he describes as a “dark” and one of “sadness, anger and hatred.”
“I didn’t want things to turn out this way, but humanity forced my hand, and this story will explain why,” he writes.
1. The 22-year-old wrote that "the ultimate evil behind sexuality is the human female." He added that they "think like beasts" and "should not have the right to choose who to mate and breed with."
2. In his perfect society, Rodger would be the Earth's "divine ruler," where he would quarantine all women in concentration camps and then starve them to death.
3. Rodger plotted his "Day of Retribution" and set it for April 26, 2014, but later delayed it because of an illness.
4. He planned to kill people by first luring them into his apartment and then wrote he would sneak into a sorority house and "slaughter every single one of them with my guns and knives" before driving to his father's house to kill his little brother and stepmom.
5. Police visited him after he uploaded a series of disturbing YouTube videos. They left and he said he was thankful "all suspicion" of him was later "dropped."
6. Rodger details throughout his manifesto that he filled a void in his life with violent video games starting at a young age.
Follow Oliver Darcy (@oliverdarcy) on Twitter