- Israel has begun digging the foundations for the first new settlement in 20 years. The town is being built to house former residents of the Amona settlement, which was demolished earlier this year.
- Israeli Prime Minister Binyamin Netanyahu met with the American Peace Envoy Jason Greenblatt yesterday in an off-the-record meeting.
- The United Nations is after Israel for what they’re calling a violation of Security Council resolution 2334. The U.N. is saying that Israeli settlement construction in Jerusalem and the West Bank is unacceptable. United States Ambassador to the U.N. Nikki Haley says the real issue is Hamas, not Israeli settlement construction.
- Cabinet ministers are claiming that don’t remember the proposal of expanding Palestinian city of Qalqiliya. The plan was originally introduced to the cabinet last year by Defense Minister Lieberman and was reportedly approved.
- Danny Ayalon, Senior Israeli Diplomat spoke at the ILTV studio discussing the arrival of President Trump’s envoy Jason Greenblatt and the latest attempts to restart Israeli-Palestinian peace talks.
- The IDF Chief of Staff Gadi Eisenkot confirmed reports that only one or two of the missiles Iran launched at Syria even made it to the country, calling them 'far from accurate strikes'.
- Israeli actress Gal Gadot is reportedly being underpaid for her role in Wonder Woman, making $300,000 for her performance, compared to the $14 million Henry Cavill got for Man of Steel and the $26.3 million Ben Affleck is getting for the upcoming Batman movie.
- Researchers at Hebrew University of Jerusalem say they've found a way to measure the time it takes to kill a bacterial population, or its tolerance in order to avoid over treatment.
- Jessica Fishman, author of ‘Chutzpah and Heels’ spoke at the ILTV studio about the book she's written documenting her struggles immigrating to Israel.
- Robert Kraft, the owner of the New England Patriots, has opened a brand new sports complex in Jerusalem.
- The El Al airline has put out a music video remaking Britney Spears 2009 hit single ‘Toxic’ with lip syncing flight attendants appearing in their typical uniforms.
The Hebrew word of the day is RA-AL, written רעל, which means "poison."
Listen to more episodes on demand of “ZION News” on TheBlaze Contributors.