Here are the top stories from ZION news:
- Jared Kushner, son-in-law to President Donald Trump recently led a peace envoy to the Middle East. He met with Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu and Palestinian Authority President Mahmoud Abbas in hopes of bringing peace.
- The armies of Lebanon and Hezbollah have launched a massive assault against Islamic State troops occupying a critical area of south Lebanon.
- The European Union has denounced Israel’s demolition of two Palestinian schools in the West Bank. Palestinians built the schools with money from the E.U. but failed to obtain a permit from the Israeli Civil Administration, making the constructions illegal.
- P.A. president Abbas threatened to fire over six thousand civil servants in Gaza, most of them from the health and communication ministries.
- An ultra-Orthodox man left $10,000 on a bus. The bus driver, a Palestinian man from east Jerusalem, found the money and returned it to its rightful owner.
- Israeli basketball player Mickey Berkowitz spoke at the ILTV studio about his induction into the International Basketball Federation (FIBA) hall of fame next month as one of the greatest basketball players of all time.
- Tel Aviv has just celebrated International Dog Day, transforming Tel Aviv into Kel-Aviv, which was sponsored by the Tel Aviv municipality.
- A two thousand year old half-shekel coin was recently discovered by an eight-year-old girl, Hallel Halevy, on her way back from school.
- Singer, songwriter, and musician Merav Siman Tov spoke at the ILTV studio about her newly released single "Me-Hachalon"
- Famous comedian Conan O'Brien is in Israel to tape a new episode of "Conan Without Borders".
- Learn a new Hebrew word every day. Today’s word is "gingy," written ג'ִינג'ִי, which means "redhead."
Listen to more episodes on demand of “ZION News” on TheBlaze Contributors.