© 2024 Blaze Media LLC. All rights reserved.
'An avalanche of facts were held behind the dam of censorship ... but the dam is breaking'
Award-winning journalist John Solomon, who has been discredited and smeared over his reporting on Hunter Biden and Ukraine, joined Glenn Beck on the radio program Wednesday after a thorough investigation found nothing false in his reporting.
Solomon, who is now the CEO and editor-in-chief of Just the News, recently underwent an intensive review by The Hill for articles he published concerning Hunter Biden's sketchy business deals overseas. But the news publication didn't find a single factual error in any of his reporting,
"The truth of the matter is an avalanche of facts were held behind the dam of censorship," Solomon told Glenn. "But, you know what? The dam is breaking and the facts are flowing and overrunning the dam now. And soon, the American people are going to know the truth in spite of the news media, and that's a good thing for all of us."
Glenn listed just a few of Solomon's most "earth-shattering" articles, all of which were discredited and labeled as misinformation but have now been confirmed.
- "Top Ukrainian justice official says US ambassador gave him a do not prosecute list"
- "Senior Ukrainian official says he’s opened probe into US election interference"
- "As Russia collusion fades, Ukrainian plot to help Clinton emerges"
- "US Embassy pressed Ukraine to drop probe of George Soros group during 2016 election"
- "Joe Biden’s 2020 Ukrainian nightmare: A closed probe is revived"
- "Ukrainian to US prosecutors: Why don’t you want our evidence on Democrats?"
- "How the Obama White House engaged Ukraine to give Russia collusion narrative an early boost"
- "Ukrainian Embassy confirms DNC contractor solicited Trump dirt in 2016"
- "FBI, warned early and often that Manafort file might be fake, used it anyway"
- "How Mueller deputy Andrew Weissmann’s offer to an oligarch could boomerang on DOJ"
"Somebody has to pay a price," Glenn said. "Because those people are still in this administration, many of them, and doing possibly [more of] this or worse, because nobody has paid a price."
"You couldn't have said it better," Solomon agreed. "All of those stories and the counterattacks against me and Peter Schweizer ... all of that incoming fire was to keep us from the truth of what we really wanted to get, which was that Hunter Biden was running an influence peddling scheme, enriching his family, and cashing in on his father's name."
Solomon went on to detail his latest findings, explaining how Hunter Biden and his business partners played both sides during the 2014 Russia-Ukraine war in order to enrich themselves while his father was vice president. He also gave evidence that Joe Biden was "far more involved" in Hunter's schemes than the media will admit.
"Joe Biden can't escape that story line if and when the indictment comes down," Solomon said.
Watch the video clip below for more details. Can't watch? Download the podcast here.
Want more from Glenn Beck?
To enjoy more of Glenn’s masterful storytelling, thought-provoking analysis and uncanny ability to make sense of the chaos, subscribe to BlazeTV — the largest multi-platform network of voices who love America, defend the Constitution, and live the American dream.
Want to leave a tip?
We answer to you. Help keep our content free of advertisers and big tech censorship by leaving a tip today.
News, opinion, and entertainment for people who love the American way of life.